Did you ever wonder why Mom always had the biggest purse in town? I asked mine once; she said you never know when you might need something!
It’s true for the biggest day of your life as well.
Smart brides prepare a bridal emergency kit to have available on the big day. Trust us, it will come in handy for you and your maids!
Here is a list of items to include in your Bridal Emergency Kit:
* Sewing kit with safety pins and small scissors
* clear nail polish
* nail file
* nail polish in the Bride’s shade
* straws so you don’t mess up your lipstick
* static guard (or dryer sheet!)
* baby powder
* contact lens solution
* button up shirt to protect your dress if you are eating or touching up makeup
* moist towelettes
* digital camera for candid shots
* first-aid kit
* cell phone charger
* bottled water
Pack all these items up in a cute wedding keepsake tote (available at WhereBridesGo.com!) -- you can reuse the tote for your honeymoon emergency kit. And don't forget about the groom and his guys --- you can surprise them with a kit stocked with essentials for men too!
BRIDES -- ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A BRIDAL EMERGENCY KIT?
WE WANT TO KNOW -- WHAT WILL YOU INCLUDE?
Use coupon code VIPBRIDE at WhereBridesGo.com to take 10% off your entire order! Visit us online for more great wedding planning tips too!