Organized and advanced planning for your honeymoon can save you a lot of travel headaches, especially in today's travel environment. Save this checklist of important items to ensure a smooth travel experience!
- Airline tickets or e-ticket confirmation (note flight number and departure/arrival time)
- Cruise tickets (note cabin number and departure/arrival time)
- Resort/Hotel address, phone, and confirmation number
- Driver's license(make name on ID matches name on passport/visa)
- Credit cards (take only those you will need)
- Phone number(s) to report lost/stolen cards (pack separately from wallet or purse!)
- Traveler's checks
- Phone Cards (especially if traveling internationally)
- Medicines & Prescriptions (make sure they are in their original bottles and that you have enough to last your entire trip)
- Doctor's phone number (packed separately from your wallet/purse)
- Extra contact lenses and/or glasses
- Phone number(s) for your house sitter and/or pet sitter
- Travel locks for your luggage and ID tags for luggage (MAKE SURE your locks are recognized by the TSA ... more information here!)
- Photocopies of IDs, cards, and contact numbers, plus medical information. Leave one set in your hotel and carry one with you at all times.Consider leaving a copy of these documents with a trusted friend or relative at home too!
Web sites to review BEFORE you travel:
- FAA Travel Tips
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- Prohibited Items on Airlines
- Rules for Liquids in Carry On Luggage
- ID Requirements for Airport Checkpoints
- Checkpoint friendly laptop bag procedures
- Guidelines for traveling with special equipment (golf clubs, sports gear, etc)
- US Department of State
Did we miss anything?
Tell us what us we should include and we'll update our list!
Connect with WhereBridesGo.com online!
For fun Honeymoon Products, check out WhereBridesGo.com!