Happy New Year from the team at Where Brides Go®! We have some exciting new products that are sure to make your wedding perfect. This year, don’t just throw out the old and bring in the new…instead, bring back some “old” traditions with a “new twist".
Check out some of these new products that are now available on www.WhereBridesGo.com.
- Get Lacy! – whether it’s on your dress, in your bouquet or within your décor – Lace will definitely be the hot trend for 2012. Check out our new Royal Lace Collection by Beverly Clark.
- Be Elegant! – Simple elegance will be a hot trend of 2012 - The Black Damask Collection would be the perfect accent for your elegant look
- Get your Jewels! - Brides loved the Royal wedding of 2011; Implement your own twist of royalty in your wedding with the Crowned Jewel Collection by Beverly Clark .
- Decorate with Faux Flowers! – Brides are no longer confined to fresh flowers only – the brides of 2012 will utlize fabric, tissue and FEATHERS in their bouquet, centerpieces and décor. http://bit.ly/x0fViQ
- Vintage is In! – although the trend started in 2011, it will linger into 2012 and be even more popular among brides. See our elegant vintage style with the Luxe Collection
- Last but not least...the most important trend of all...Personalize, Personalize, Personalize... This is your wedding and needs to reflect the tastes and personalities of the bride and groom. Add your personal touch on your big day with these personalized White Wine Glasses
Visit WhereBridesGo for a huge selection of bridal products for your wedding.