WhereBridesGo.com did a little bit of looking around the web, and these songs kept popping up as wedding favorites. Most are geared toward a couple's first dance, but a few are perfect for the entire wedding party to get out on the floor and dance to.
Modern Wedding Song Favorites
- "Lay Me Down" by Sam Smith
- "A Sky Full of Stars" by Coldplay
- "Run, Run, Run" by Kelly Clarkson
- " All of Me" by John Legend
- "Love You Like That" by Canaan Smith
- "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
- "Lucky" by Colbie Caillet & Jason Mraz
- "Everything" by Michael Buble
- "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars
- "Sugar" by Maroon 5
- "Happy" by Pharrell Williams
Wedding Song Classics
- "At Last" by Etta James
- "You're My Best Friend" by Queen
- "Amazed" by Lonestar
- "As Time Goes By" by Dooley Wilson
- "Can't Help Falling In Love" Elvis Presley
- "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)" by James Taylor
- "Dream A Little Dream of Me" by The Mamas & The Papas
- "Your Song" by Elton John
- "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra
The song that you choose as a couple for your wedding will be one that is special to the two of you. It may tell your story or mark a special time in your relationship. You can put a lot of thought into choosing the perfect wedding song if it is an important element to you. If not, then pick a night to cuddle up next to your sweetie, play a few tunes, and pick out the one that makes you both smile. The most important part about planning your wedding is remembering to enjoy the process. Have fun with your song choices and everyone at your wedding will enjoy them right along with you.
Where Brides Go®
...for What Brides Love!
~ The WhereBridesGo.com TeamPost by Deanna Powell, Certified Bridal Consultant
Connect with WhereBridesGo.com online!