As we said before, it doesn't matter if you just recently started dating, you are in the middle of planning a wedding, or you are about to celebrate a milestone anniversary. If you are a couple, and you want to stay a happy one, these tips can help you to express the appreciation you each have for one another.
11. Personal MasseuseUnless they are super-ticklish, nobody is going to say no to a relaxing back rub. It's a great stress reliever for the recipient, and a great way for you both to connect. If you want to splurge a little, let someone else do the work and book a couple's massage one afternoon, or really go all out and book an entire spa day together.
An evening dancing to some lively music is always a great mood lifter. It doesn't have to be that elaborate though. Something as simple as grabbing their hand for a spin around the living room to your favorite song when it pops on the radio is a touching gesture sure to make you both smile.
12. Dance the Night Away
13. Be a TutorShare your love of something that you do well with your sweetie. If you enjoy photography, give them a camera and teach them the tricks of capturing a great photo. You can show them how to prepare a gourmet meal if you are the chef of the two, or teach them how to appreciate a fine wine or craft beer if you are an expert at that.
14. Take Up a New HobbyFind something that you both can enjoy and is brand new to each of you. Pick a room in the house to update, start taking walks together, or plant a garden. If you prefer to stay in and relax, choose a TV show to binge watch, or rent a movies series and have a marathon.
Dream together, and dream big. Choose some awesome things that you would both love to try someday, write them down, then make a monthly date to mark one of those things off of the list. If it is something like an expensive trip around the world, now you both have a mutual goal to save for and make happen.
15. Couple's Bucket List
16. Get SportyFor the active couple, grab a ball (football, basketball, tennis ball, golf ball...) and get ready for a little healthy competition. If you prefer to watch rather than play, cheer on your favorite team together. If you don't share the same favorite team, well, here's another chance for a little healthy competition.
17. Game NightMaybe you prefer your competition in board game or video game form. Make one of your date nights a game night and see who racks up the best score. Invite a few friends over to join in the fun and you can both team up and work together to win.
18. Hit the RoadGrab a map, jump in the car, and just go! It doesn't matter if you meticulously plan a trip, or if you flip a coin every time you come to an intersection to choose left or right. The point of a road trip is to spend some quality time together and see something new or find an adventure.
19. Share the LoveA great way to show your appreciation for the one that you love is to brag about them a little bit. Tell them how amazing they are at a particular task. Better yet, make it public and say something sweet about your other half online so everyone knows just how incredible they are. It will make them feel good and they will be happy to hear how much you truly appreciate them.
20. Simply Say "I Love You!"The easiest way to let the person that you love know they are appreciated is to simply remember to tell them that you love them. Sure, they know it already, but no one can ever hear those words too often. Always begin and end your days with this beautiful reminder, and feel free to throw it around in the middle of the day too.
Couple Appreciation Month is a wonderful reminder of how important it is to let your special someone know exactly how special they are. Do it often, and make it fun. Adopt the tips that you like into your everyday routine. If you have some ideas of your own, share them with our WhereBridesGo.com readers. Your idea may be just what someone needs to go from dating to needing help from our online wedding accessory store. Go ahead, share how you share the love!
Where Brides Go®
...for What Brides Love!
~ The WhereBridesGo.com TeamPost by Deanna Powell, Certified Bridal Consultant
Connect with WhereBridesGo.com online!